Planning for Retirement
Planning for Retirement?
Are you 50 years or over? Do you know when you’d like to stop work, pack it all in, and retire? When you reach that age, do you know if you’ll have enough super to retire with and how long it will last?
If you are 50 years or over, our team of Financial Planners can help you answer your questions and help you prepare for retirement. Join our webinar where we’ll talk about:
- The lifestyle you want to have when retired
- How much super do you need to fund your retirement and how long it will last?
- What happens if you don’t have much super and ways to build it up (it’s never too late)
- How to boost your super and potentially save money on tax
- Make super simple to understand
Invite your spouse, partner, mate, work colleague. Our webinar is open to members and non-members.
- Date: Tuesday 28 September 2021
- Time: 7pm (AEDT)
- Location: Online via zoom
- Duration: 45 minutes
Here’s what our Members liked from our previous Planning for Retirement webinars:
“Really helpful and easy to understand for a complex topic. Not too much financial jargon. Good job guys.”
“Really happy how all three hosts talked. Very easy to understand.”
“Clear presentation, no questions required.”
“Very informative and casual approach.”
“Honest answers, no spin.”
“How you broke it up and made it very easy to understand.”
“Informative, no pressure, sit back and learn.”
Meet our presenters
Our Financial Advice Team^ are here to help you make the most of your super before you retire.
- Andrew Jewell – Executive Manager, Financial Advice and Education
- Jayson Bruce – Financial Planner
- Peter Pallis – Financial Planner
Having trouble registering online?
No worries. If you have an email address, we can do this for you.
Call us 1300 360 988 or email us email@example.com and we will register for you.
^Financial advice will be provided by or through Industry Fund Services Limited (ABN 54 007 016 195, AFSL 232514) and may be free of charge to you.