First Super is an industry super fund. That means we are run only to benefit our members.
We welcome all Australians regardless of their occupation or location but we have particularly strong links to the furniture and joinery industry, the pulp and paper industry and the timber industry.
Not surprisingly, when it comes to super most Australians want the same things: real value, real service and real returns. Which is probably why we have over 64,000 members who trust us to manage more than $3 billion* of their hard-earned savings.
Everyone at First Super wants you to enjoy your retirement, but we also want you to enjoy today. To us, being a super fund is more than just what happens when you stop working.
- We give you the flexibility to choose across a range of diverse investments for your super
- We offer low fees – including zero entry fees and no increased fees if you change or leave your current employment
- We offer low-cost insurance options to protect you and your family
- We make it easy to rollover your super into a single account, saving you fees and time
- We offer Financial Advice to help you plan for now and also for your retirement
- We provide you with low-cost banking products through ME.
Of course everyone has different needs. How you will benefit most from First Super depends on your individual circumstances.
See how your super compares with Compare my super now.
We’re here to help. So let’s talk.
Call us today on 1300 360 988 or email email@example.com
*As at June 2018.