Online access to your account
Your First Super account goes wherever you go, allowing you instant access whenever you need it, no matter where you are. Regardless of whether you have a superannuation, TTR or Retirement Income account, all can be accessed through firstonline.
Keep track of your super with firstonline
With firstonline you can:
- View your Super, TTR and Retirement Income account balances
- View and update your personal details
- Check your investment strategy
- See how your investment options have been performing
- View and download your account transactions
- Check your nominated beneficiary information
- Update your non-binding beneficiaries
- Check your insurance cover (super account only)
- Access your annual statements
1. Login to firstonline
If you already have a firstonline account, you can use the same login details to access your TTR or retirement account.
2. New to firstonline?
Setting up your secure access to firstonline is easy. It only takes a minute; all you need is your member number.
Access on the go
The First Super App, gives you access to your First Super account anywhere, at any time, giving you total flexibility and control.
REQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.How do I obtain an account balance?
You can view your account balance on the My Dashboard or by going to ‘Benefit details’.
2. What if I forget my login details?
Go to Member log-in and click Forgotten password and we will send you an SMS or email you to reset your password.
We can also reset your password over the phone by calling 1300 360 988.
3. How do I update my details?
You can update your contact details by going to ‘My Details’, click on the Edit button to update your details. You can also submit your Tax File Number if we haven’t got this.