GET YOUR SUPER HEALTH CHECK TODAY
Is your super on track to pay for the future you want? Find out in 30 minutes with our Super Health Check.
30 minutes for a better future
You may be many years away from retirement, but wouldn’t it be good to know that your super’s already on track? And that you’re maximising your efforts to grow your super but still have enough to enjoy your life now?
A First Super Health Check with one of our Financial Planners can:
- Project how much you could have in super account when you retire
- Tell you how long your savings are likely to last and fund your lifestyle
How the Super Health Check works
If you book a Super Health Check, we will:
- Arrange a Zoom call with you at a convenient time – 30 to 45 minutes is plenty.
- Look at your current super balance, current investment choice, plus any contributions going in, and how much income you’ll need in the future.
- If you’re in a relationship, we can include your partner’s finances too. Both of you can join the meeting.
- Create a projection of your future savings and how long they’re likely to last.
By the end of the call, you’ll know if your super is on track for your retirement. And you’ll receive all sorts of useful information from a qualified Financial Planner.
Plus, we’ll give you a copy of your projection and a short report about the meeting.
Who can access this service – and will it benefit you?
Only First Super members can benefit from this service. There is no extra cost – the service is covered by your fund membership fees. You can access this service again in the future.
If you’re close to retirement, a Retirement Health Check will give you the facts about where you’re at – and if you need to seek further help to get your super ready.
Looking for personal financial recommendations?
We can’t give you personalised advice about your super as part of the Super Health Check – but we do offer this service. Ask us about a personal advice meeting if you’re interested in learning how to set up your superannuation investments, contributions, using your super to save for your first home and a financial strategy to meet your individual retirement goals.
This meeting won’t cost you any extra. Advice fees may apply if you decide to take things further with a tailored Statement of Advice.
- Learn more about our financial advice services
First Super financial planners are authorised representatives of Industry Fund Services Limited (ABN 54 007 016 195, AFSL 232514).