At First Super we’re keen to be part of a great cause, we welcome all partnership opportunities and proposals.
We’re particularly interested in supporting communities, organisations and events that support and help our employers, members, their family and friends.
If you’d like us to consider your sponsorship proposal, you’ll need to allow three to six months lead-time from the date you submit your proposal to the date of your event.
All proposals are presented to our Administration and Marketing Committee for evaluation before making a recommendation to the Board.
Here are some of the things we’ll be looking for in your proposal:
- Purpose and fit with our brand and values
- Objectives and key details of the sponsorship, including options, costs, list of benefits and if there are other partners involved
- Opportunities to promote and deliver educational messages around super
- Business networking opportunities
- Benefits for our members and employers
- How you intend to measure the success of the partnership against objectives
Please submit your sponsorship proposal to email@example.com
Need more information?
Please contact Brenda Ho, Marketing and Communications Manager on 03 8663 2143 or email Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of our Sponsorship Policy.