If you’re not sure how to make the most of your money and your superannuation – or even if you are! – a Financial Planner can help you. A Financial Planner can work with you to consider your financial situation, needs and goals, and present you with a plan for the future.
Get financial advice you can trust. A First Super Financial Planner^ can help you:
- manage your money;
- manage your super;
- set and achieve your financial goals;
- reduce your debts and form a savings plan;
- determine how much and what kind of insurance you need;
- access your superannuation when you reach your preservation age;
- make the most of a redundancy payout;
- plan for your retirement; and/or
- access benefits from the government.
We’re here to help. So let’s talk.
Arrange an appointment with a Financial Planner below. If you have any other questions, please call our Service Centre on 1300 360 988, or email us.
^Financial Advice will be provided by Industry Fund Services Ltd (IFS) (ABN 54 007 016 195, AFSL 232514), or an IFS Authorised Representative.