Keep an eye out for your annual statement
September 9th, 2019
With crediting rates for the Fund confirmed, First Super will soon be sending out your annual member statement.
The pack will have full details of your super account, investment performance and insurance benefits for the 2018/19 financial year.
During September, you will receive your printed statement in the mail or an e-statement by email if you have selected that option.
With this year’s statement you will find:
- details of our Annual Members’ Meeting
- our Full Time newsletter featuring an update from CEO Bill Watson
- a Significant Event Notice, which has details of important changes that may affect your super account.
Your statement checklist
Your statement holds a lot of important details, so when you receive it don’t bin it!
Take a few moments to check:
- your personal and contact details are correct, including your mobile number and email address
- we have your Tax File Number
- that your nominated beneficiaries (who would receive any benefits in the event of your death) are up to date
- you have received all the contributions you were due.
Importantly, if you haven’t received your statement by 30 September, let us know and we can organise a replacement.
For help with any of the above, please contact the Member Services Team on
1300 360 988 or firstname.lastname@example.org.