Annual Members’ Meeting 2019
September 9th, 2019
All First Super members are invited to our Annual Members’ Meeting on Tuesday 19 November. Members of the Trustee Board and Executive Management Team will be on hand to provide an update on:
- how your super fund performed over the past financial year;
- changes to super legislation; and
- what’s planned within the Fund for the next 12 months.
This event offers an opportunity to meet and ask questions of the people who manage your super fund.
When and where
First Super will be hosting the meeting on Tuesday 19 November at 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start (AEDT).
This year, the event will run at two locations:
- Jasper Hotel, 489 Elizabeth St, Melbourne
- Traralgon Greyhound Racing Club – Glenview Park, McNairn Rd, Traralgon
And to cater for our members living in states outside of Victoria or who are unable to attend in person, for the first time we will also be running the event as a webinar. Online participants will be able to listen to proceedings and submit questions during the event.
Reserve your spot
It’s easy to book your place. Simply visit firstsuper.com.au/2019-AMM and fill in your details, or phone our Member Services Team on 1300 360 988.