How do I change cover?
Now that you’ve considered how much insurance cover you have and how much you’ll need, you may choose to change your level of cover.
Complete the Vary Your Insurance Cover Form if you wish to:
- fix the value of your current insurance cover so it doesn’t decline over time
- apply for Low Risk or Professional cover rates
- reduce or cancel your cover.
Complete and return the relevant sections of the Application for Insurance Cover Form if you wish to:
- apply for more units of insurance
- apply for a fixed amount of insurance that is more than you hold at the moment
- apply for Income Protection insurance.
Alternatively, if you would like to increase or change your cover, or apply for Income Protection insurance, you can do so quickly and easily through eApply. You will need your member number and account number to use this online form.
If you wish to cancel some or all of your insurance cover, please tell us in writing or call the Member Services Team, otherwise your cover will continue and premiums will be charged to your account.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP. SO LET’S TALK.
If you would like to discuss your insurance cover, or if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to call our Member Services Team on 1300 360 988,
or email us.