firstonline for members
firstonline gives you secure account access anytime, anywhere, it’s an easy and convenient tool that keeps you up to date with your super account every day.
As a part of the registration process we need your mobile number or email address recorded on your First Super account.
If we already have your details, you can:
- Click Register now
- You’ll receive an SMS or email that will explain how to activate your firstonline account.
Not sure if we have your details? Please call First Super on 1300 360 988.
8.00 a.m – 6.00 p.m Weekdays (Melbourne time).
We can complete your registration and provide you with a password to log into your firstonline account over the phone.
firstonline is a safe and secure way for you to manage your First Super account online. We have improved the design to make your experience with us even better. With firstonline you can:
- View and update your personal details
- Find and combine super accounts
- Change or add non-binding beneficiaries
- View and download your account transactions history
- Obtain an insurance quote
- View your insurance details
- View your investment choices
- Check your employer details
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I obtain an account balance?
You can view your account balance on the My Dashboard or by going to ‘Benefit details’.
What if I forget my login details?
Go to Member log-in and click Forgotten password and we will send you an SMS or email you to reset your password.
We can also reset your password over the phone by calling 1300 360 988.
How do I update my details?
You can update your contact details by going to ‘My Details’, click on the Edit button to update your details. You can also submit your Tax File Number if we haven’t got this.