Annual Members’ Meeting 2023
The Annual Members’ Meeting is where you’ll hear from our Chief Executive, Board and senior Executives about the performance of the Fund, receive an update on the coming year, and is an opportunity for you to ask questions.
When: Tuesday 21 November 2023, 6pm – 7.15pm (AEST)
Where: Online via Zoom
HOW TO REGISTER
To register, click the button below and fill out your details, including your member number. You can also call us on 1300 360 988. Once you’ve registered, we’ll send you a confirmation email with the details and link to the event.
- 6.00pm: Welcome by Board Co-Chair
- 6.05pm: Fund update by Board Co-Chair
- 6.20pm: CEO report including an investment update by Chief Executive Officer
- 6.40pm: Questions from members
- 7.15pm: Meeting concludes
If you have a question you can ask at the event or you can send your questions to us in advance by using the Q&A button in the event registration process. Those questions received in advance have been answered here.
We will publish the meeting minutes on our website within one month of the event, including any responses to questions that the panel were unable to answer or took on notice at the time. Please note that we won’t be able to answer questions relating to personal financial circumstances during the meeting due to privacy restrictions.
View the full Notice of Meeting emailed or posted to all members.
We’ve included the following information as required by superannuation regulations.
- Summary of significant event notices and changes for the past 2 years
- Our FY2022/23 Annual report will be available online from 31 October.
- The most recent annual members outcomes assessment
- Your annual statement which is available in firstonline
- Directors and Executive remuneration details.
- Detailed payment listings for FY 2022/23 including promotion, marketing and sponsorship information, political donations, industrial body payments and related party payments will be available early November.