Superannuation legislation is constantly changing, adding to the complexity of the super system.
At First Super’s Super Symposium we demystify superannuation, helping you make informed decisions that support your desired retirement lifestyle.
During the session we’ll cover:
- Super changes: learn about the latest changes in superannuation and what they mean for you now and in retirement.
- General strategies: learn strategies to build your super for as little as $1 a day.
- Retirement planning: it’s never too early to start planning for retirement. We reveal the strategies to retire with the lifestyle you deserve.
- Fund performance: learn how First Super has performed against other super funds and how we put members first.
At the conclusion of the seminar, you will have the opportunity to speak with a qualified financial adviser^.
- Date: Tuesday 17 April 2018, 6.15pm to 7.30pm (registrations from 5.45pm)
- Location: Mantra Bell City – 215 Bell Street, Preston, Victoria
- Register: To register, simply complete the below form or contact 1300 360 988 for more information.
Book your place today
Contact Member Services on 1300 360 988 to speak with a First Super Coordinator or a qualified financial planner^.
Let us help you take the FIRST step to a better future.
^Financial advice is provided by Industry Fund Services Ltd (IFS) (ABN 54 007 016 195, AFSL 232514), or an IFS authorised representative.
Disclaimer: This brochure was issued by First Super Pty Ltd (ABN 42 053 498 472, AFSL 223988) as Trustee of the First Super superannuation fund (ABN 56 286 625 181). The contents were accurate at February 2018. You can obtain a PDS by calling 1300 360 988 and should consider it before making any decision. This document cannot be relied on as personal financial advice. You can obtain personal financial advice from us by contacting us on 1300 360 988. Financial advice will be provided by Industry Fund Services Pty Ltd (ABN 54 007 016 195, AFSL 232514) and may be free of charge to you.