Stepping into Retirement webinar
Are you about to retire in the next 12 months or so?
Do you know how to make the most from your super before you retire? Want to know more about the Government Age Pension and what happens next?
Join our team of Financial Planners and get the most from your super before you step into retirement. Join our webinar where we’ll talk about:
- What does your retirement look like?
- Can you get the Age Pension (for singles and couples)?
- How much is the Age Pension?
- How super works in retirement
- Options for contributions
- Downsizing contributions
Invite your spouse, partner, mate, work colleague. Our webinar is open to members and non-members.
- Date: Thursday, 30 September 2021
- Time: 7pm (AEDT)
- Location: Online via zoom
- Duration: 60 minutes
What our members have said about our Stepping into Retirement webinar
“The information was very informative and useful. Provided us with information that we were previously unaware of.”
“Well presented and explained, made it easy to absorb.”
“Good general information with real world examples.”
“Shed a lot of light on things I didn’t know.”
Meet our presenters
Our Financial Advice Team^ are here to help you make the most of your super before you retire.
- Andrew Jewell – Executive Manager, Financial Advice and Education
- Jayson Bruce – Financial Planner
- Peter Pallis – Financial Planner
Having trouble registering online?
No worries. If you have an email address, we can do this for you.
Call us 1300 360 988 or email us and we will register for you.
^Financial advice will be provided by or through Industry Fund Services Limited (ABN 54 007 016 195, AFSL 232514) and may be free of charge to you.