Taking care of well-being in a pandemic
September 14th, 2020
At the best of times, it can be difficult to put your emotional and personal well-being first. And now, as we all know, is not the best of times.
Add to that, you may be managing workers remotely, or even scaling down your workforce, which makes it important to take care of your employees’ well-being too.
To assist you with this mammoth task, we’ve compiled some useful resources:
- A guide to managing your team remotely – a guide for leaders to enable support and productivity
- Improving your sleep – tips for managing stress and anxiety and getting a good night’s sleep
- 12 ways to stay productive while working from home – tips for being efficient and effective while working remotely
- Black Dog Institute: coronavirus resources for managers and workers – tools, tips and checklists for self-care and mental health
- Beyond Blue: Mental Wellbeing Support Service – dedicated phone and online support services for mental wellbeing during coronavirus (in English and other languages)
Of course, you can find all these resources, and more, on our webpage – coronavirus updates and support for employers.